In case you’re not already hip to it, kristen and jason are getting married – OMG!
We’re really excited for our big day and look forward to celebrating our nuptials amongst all of you – our closest family and friends.
We’re striving to keep things fun, fairly low-key, and easy. As such, we’ll be eschewing some of the more prescribed wedding protocol to which you may be accustomed. If you find that notion alarming, prepare to be underwhelmed with our etiquette and decorum. May we suggest you take a moment now to re-calibrate your expectations :).
kristen + jason’s friends-and-family guide to THE WEDDING
A la ‘Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy’, the answer to life, the universe, and everything is millardforsethOMG.com (this website). It will be our primary vehicle for information broadcast – and therefore, your best resource for keeping up to date on all the w’s.
We’ve organized it into a few curated pages that will (hopefully) help you plan your travel and participation in wedding weekend shenanigans.
- tldr. ‘too long didn’t read’ version. Just the basics for those who choose to squander the wealth of information and experience contained herein.
- about us. some fun background on the bride, the groom, the families, and their lives.
- where and when. a schedule of wedding weekend events and where they are.
- travel and lodging. some suggestions for how to get there and where to stay.
- rsvp. tell us you’re coming.
- things to do. beebs out (maximize your enjoyment of) the local area and attractions.
- gifts. make it rain.